Rolls (there are different type classifications depending on requirement)
- SHELF LIFE:
- PACKING PROCESS:
Roving 2400 _ Direct (normally for hand processing) 18kg/ roll Roving 3600 _ Direct 18kg/ roll Roving 2400 _ Assembling (normally for gun spray processing) 22kg/ roll Roving 2400 AR _ Assembling 18.5kg/ roll
- Certain density throughout the fiber length.
- Low static electricity and low lint
- Good cleavage and dispersion
- Compatible with many resins and good penetration.
- Manufacturing sanitary ware and ships
- Forming industries (roll forming, extrusion, weaving…)
- Types of tubes produced by centrifugal technology
- Automation technology (fiber spray)
- Wrapping tubes, pipes…